CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Will Work for Smoothies

Today I made Alli a Potty Chart to show her progress. Once she earns enough stars to fill up a row then she will earn a reward. I had her help me choose her rewards. I think she honed in on one reward though. She LOVES the smoothies at the new smoothie shop in Walmart. We try not to get them because they are expensive for the size, but man she loves them. As soon as I mentioned she could have that as a reward, that girl was begging me to go potty to earn a star. She went three times this afternoon/evening. We had to work on getting her to realize that going to the potty once doesn't mean a smoothie. She still needs to realize that she has to fill up an entire row, but the excitement is there and she is all about it. Now I need to quit buying diapers and get this girl some pull ups!

2 comments:

Shannon Hairr

It's all about the right incentive! She sounds motivated! :)

Smith1230

I hope so!! We have to work on her telling me when she needs to go instead of me always asking.