Ben has officially been hired on for Rural Metro of Spring Hill. He went and worked an orientation today. That facility is very slow most the time. Ben is only working there in case Ruth. Co. EMS isn't able to give him all the hours he wants. As usual, Rural Metro hasn't changed and there are some policies and lack of proper funding that Ben isn't happy about with their company, but overall, he said they don't seem to be a bad service. He has his orientation with Ruth. Co. in two weeks. Once that is over, he will officially be a Paramedic on a truck! Woo hoo.
We are looking forward to the trip to Florida. I can't wait for some vacation time. I hate to leave all our animals to the care of someone else...it seems like I'm not being a good owner or something, but I'm sure Brit and Jay will take good care of them. We just hope that Florida still has a beach and condo for us when we get there. ;)
I've been throwing myself lately into a lot of genealogy research. I don't know what's put the bug in me, but nonetheless, I am spending hours upon hours working on it. Ben can attest to that. I've link our lines on dad's side to some interesting people and information. Our lines are going all over Europe. Thus far on dad's father's side we are into England, Netherlands, Germany, Scotland, and Denmark. Cool huh? Needless to say there is a TON of temple work to be done. Mom is getting a lot together on her side of the family and I've found quite a bit on dad's side. Grandmother had a lot of it but I've found some that connected to our lines that she didn't have, therefore the work wasn't done. Grandmother had most of the work completed on the names she knew of. Well...time to quit ignoring my patients...back to work...boo!
Oh hey! Happy early birthdays to Brittany and Rusty!
7 years ago
1 comments:
Yeah for Ben! Yeah for Florida Vacation! Yeah for Geneology! ...I need to get back into my geneology searching - addicting stuff! :-D
Post a Comment