Ok...I've succumbed to some stupid blooming thing....and now I'm getting a dern sinus infection. It all started with not sleeping well...then sneezing...then clearing my throat a lot over the last two days...not being able to breathe when I lay down...and now the sore throat and coughing....yay... ok...time to go to dad-in-law for some meds...
Oh well...its worth it...I'm so looking forward to the fall weather we are getting!!
Hey if you guys want a good laugh then you need to check out my friend Ashlie's blog about her dog Bullet. She took him to the vet the other day and well...there is a hilarious story about her dog on her blog. Check it out. http://haddocks050308.blogspot.com/
7 years ago
3 comments:
Heather dawn you are nuts and thats why I love you. I cant believe you told everyone to look. Thats okthats what I am good for is a good laugh. Anyway. Hope you get to feeling better. I thought you sounded like you was clearing your throat often when I talked to you the other night
You are your nose! Poor thing!
"Let me show you a little trick to take your mind off that pain...you might feel a little pressure..." (Major Payne-movie)
:) LOVE YA!
(p.s. love your new blog look..the cutestblogontheblock.com is so great! )
I feel your pain...The one bad thing about fall...I hope we are both better for Florida
Post a Comment