Ok so this is the first time I've been 48 hours away from Ben since we moved to Smyrna. I can't say that its a horrible experience because I am still lucky enough to see him when he is at the fire hall. The only thing that has made this 48 hours miserable without him is that I have felt absolutely HORRIBLE! Curse this infection! I have progressively gotten worse and worse since Monday night at work. I knew it would turn into this. Today I broke down and went to the ECHO clinic the city provides for their employees. The Nurse Practitioner gave me some meds and hopefully I will be better soon. Until then I feel like my throat is being cut open every time I swallow. Now I won't even mention the excrutiating pain of sneezing...Let's just act like I didn't even MENTION that...oww.
Ben is really kicking it in hire gear pulling all these hours. He is a great husband! This is next week's schedule: Work Sunday (FF), Monday (Ambulance), off Tuesday, work Wednesday (FF), Thursday (Ambulance), off Friday, work Saturday (FF) - Sunday LEAVE FOR PANAMA CITY!!! Woo Hoo! Hopefully by then everyone in the family will be feeling better...no more sore throats and crazy mouth ulcers...oww Shannon...can't imagine your pain right now! Let's pray for no hurricanes and no illnesses! I want a fun family vacation.
7 years ago
1 comments:
We'll pray for your health and good weather! You two are going to have so much fun, and a very well deserved vacation! GET BETTER!
Post a Comment