CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Panama City Beach

Well after a last minute decision to not stay Friday night (due to missing my babies and feeling bad that Pepper went through surgery and hasn't been with us since) we came home and we back in TN by 4am this morning. Here is a quick summary of the trip.
Our view was beautiful...air mattress sleeping...not so much.
Some of us rode (or were pulled) the boogy board.
Some searched for seashellsOthers found crabs...dead and alive!Some were forced to watch hours and hours of Scooby Doo...Train rides took place for the young and young at heart...We saw beautiful sunsets!We played in the sand and made sand castles...endless funAnd numerous cute pictures were taken...no where near enough room to fit them all here!The trip was wonderful! Time to get back to real life. I go back to work Sunday and Ben returns on Monday. Pepper is doing well but we will blog about that next!

1 comments:

The Haddock's

Looks like yall had a blast and I WONDERFULLY BEAUTIFUL view. I can't wait to see the family pictures.