7 years ago
Monday, October 6, 2008
Poor Pepper!!
The last few weeks I have noticed a slight limp in Pepper. She would only do it on occasion so I thought it was a leg falling asleep on her. Well yesterday when I brought them back in from the back yard, Pepper came in holding her right hind leg in the air. I knew something was wrong at that point. I took her to the vet today and got the shocking news that it could be a torn Crucia Ligament. This is similar to an ACL that athletes tear a lot. If this is what it is, Pepper will need surgery. Otherwise, she could potentially not heal properly, develop arthritis in her knee and never walk right ever again. Pepper is too young for us to be irresponsible pet owners. She's like a child to us. So tomorrow Ben will take her for xrays to see how bad she is damaged. Then we will find out how bad it will damage the pocket book!! EEK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor thing, but you know we gotta love our little problem dogs. Where would we be without them? (would have more money in our pockets huh) We sure know that feeling
Post a Comment