CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Animal Instincts

So I got a text message tonight that I had to share with everyone else. Pepper has really hated being isolated from everyone else. She really hates it at meal time. Even though the table isn't far from her, she doesn't like not being able to be right under our feet. The animals have also instinctively wanted to be closer to her and have not liked being blocked from her. Tonight Ben sent me a picture of the sweetest thing that I've seen in a while.Here is Nala laying with Pepper. Ben said that she spent most of the night with Pepper. She would lie there for a while, then she'd get up and go somewhere but she wouldn't be gone long before she would return. I love how the animals know that something is different with Pepper and they want to be with her and keep her company. I love my little animal family!

0 comments: