
Work continues as usual. Ben is still out at the airport for those who didn't know which station he was currently at. He is scheduled for quite a few shifts on the ambulance so he is staying very busy. I've also started back to working at the sleep center. I'm currently trying to schedule one night a week. Tonight is my first night as PRN. Marilyn came up to stay with Alli. I think both of them will enjoy the bonding time. Alli loves her Grammie and Nana time. We try to see both at least once a week. Poor grandpa (papa...pappy...whatever the heck he wants to be called) doesn't get to see her much because of all the sick people he is tending to on a daily basis. We just can't take her to the urgent care to see him because it would expose her to all the flu they are treating at the urgent care. Fun stuff. One day we'll make it down on a Saturday and he'll get some time with her!
I'm looking forward to October. Alli will be 3 months old in October and we are hoping to go back to church then. I've felt so inactive. Alli's immune system should be developed enough then to go to church without fear of her catching everything around her. I will still be very cautious as people are too stupid to stay home when they are sick and would rather come to church and expose us all to their germs. I've had to be very careful at work too. A lot of our patients come in for sleep studies while they are sick. We have a pediatric child here tonight who has a croupy cough. I'm not working with him thankfully but you can't be too careful. I'll be changing out of my scrubs when I get home before I go anywhere near Alli! It's inevitible that Alli will get sick....I just don't want her getting RSV or the Flu. Those are both very very scary things for her to get...So I guess this winter I will be the overprotective mother. :)
1 comments:
hey! I'm glad you found the carrier! Knowly didn't like his at first either but he warmed up to it. If it starts to hurt your back you might consider this, www.wearyourbaby.com they have patterns on different slings or wraps. I have the one that's just like 6 yards of fabric that you tie around your self (they teach you how) and it supports my lower back so much better, especially since he's a chunk. I thought it was really stupid until I tried my sister in laws and then I wore it EVERYWHERE!!!! :) I love keeping up with you guys! Good luck with everything. :)
Post a Comment