CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy and 7 1/2 weeks

This week I took the opportunity to go see all my friends at work. They've been dying to see Alli. We went before all the patients showed up so that everyone had a chance to play with Alli. She LOVED all the attention.

Forgive the red eye - didn't take time to edit.

So worn out from all the attention - fell asleep like a frog on her surrogate aunt Ashlie!

I'm a happy girl...even at bedtime!

Everyone is doing well this week. Ben returned to work yesterday and is feeling good. He is pulling a 48 today and has been running EMS calls all day. I think he is glad to be back to work. This week we've really worked on Alli's routine. She is doing great. She is getting better and better about going down for naps without crying. I think we're starting to learn each others patterns. I've been meaning to take a video of her for everyone to see how much she's grown and how much she smiles now. I didn't think of doing it until right before bed so she isn't as alert as she normally is but she was still in a fantastic mood. Enjoy!