CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

6 Weeks Photos

Well as promised here are some pictures of Alli at 6 weeks old. The first one is her favorite way to sleep. If only having her arms free didn't wake her up. I would let her sleep like this if that was the case. Unfortunately we have to bundle her and she hates that. So we're still working on a sleeping routine that she and I can both agree on. haha

Alli was in a good mood the other day so we had some kick around time on the boppy. It lasted all of 5 minutes when she got the hiccups and got very angry. :)

Here she is looking out the window. Not sure how far she could see or if she was just looking towards the light.

I love this face.

Here she is mad about her hiccups

Now that Alli is a whopping 10 lbs 9.5oz she is fitting into some of her 3 months clothes. Most of her 3 months clothes though are dresses. So now she gets to be a girlie girl! Here she is on her way to see Grammie in Winchester. She actually let me keep the headband on!

Grammie kept Alli for us while we ran an errand in Winchester. Here is what we came back to...a beautiful smile!

3 comments:

The Haddock's

Oh my Heather, She is so Beautiful. I think she is starting to look more like you in some of these pictures.

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi

Wow! What a big girl~ hehe, so adorable in her outfits. She has really filled out. :) CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Dana Scarbrough

I love your bobby! Wouldn't work for our boy- but ya know. Cute girl! Sleeping is always a challenge, and adaptations have to be made all along the way! Good luck !=)