Looks like we've hit another growth spurt. Alli is eating again every 2-3 hours during the day. Before the growth spurt she was consistently every 3-4 hours. The girl loves to eat. Her sleeping habits have changed as well. She used to sleep 10pm to 4am. Now it varies night to night. Sometimes I'm lucky to get her to sleep till 1. We hope this changes soon. I've been up a lot with her lately and haven't slept very much. I'm looking forward to when she can sleep through the night.
Her 6 week check up is coming up thursday. We'll see just how big our little girl has become. Julie, Chris, Shauna and Jeremy all saw her this past week and commented on just how BIG she is compared to when they saw her a few weeks ago. I have no doubt this girl is over 9lbs!
Not much else is going on around here. I'll try to post some pictures soon.
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment