Alli was blessed today. It was a beautiful blessing and her dress turned out great. For those of you who didn't know, Alli's dress was made from my wedding dress. Renee did a fabulous job! Here are some pictures from the day. We had so much fun hanging out with everyone! Comparison of my dress and hers. Sorry I don't have a better picture of my dress.
wow that's awesome!! SHe's getting bigger!! I want to see her in real life!! :) OH yeah about the canoe....I think we're in trouble when we move out there!
6 comments:
that is a really cool idea- i've never heard of that! congrats again! she's beautiful.
Heather, looks like everything was beautiful. You and Ben look like yall are doing so good. I miss you like crazy.
Well Ash you just gotta come see us. :)
wow that's awesome!! SHe's getting bigger!! I want to see her in real life!! :) OH yeah about the canoe....I think we're in trouble when we move out there!
That is a good comparison of the dresses. If you look closely you can see they are the same. I'm escited it turned out so beautiful.
oops. That was supposed to be excited.
Post a Comment