
Here are some pictures we took at mom's. I went over to visit today and we caught her in a great mood wide awake. So here are some pictures of her with her eyes open.
You looking at me?
We also went to visit Ben at work. He wanted some pictures of them in the fire truck.
Daddy loves his little girl and she loves him. Look at that smile!
4 comments:
I absolutely love these pictures. They are way too precious. Still not sure who she looks like but I am kinda thinking Ben and I can tell she has changed just a very little
The one eye open picture is hilarious and so cute!!! I hope all is well, and that you're getting some rest!
Yea Ashlie you should see Ben's baby pictures. She looks just like ben.
Look at her expression in the one eye picture. I can see teenage attitude in the making. :)
She is just adorable.
Post a Comment