Ben worked his first 48 hour shift today and yesterday since we had Alli. I went and saw him at work both days. It will be harder when he is working in Winchester instead of Murfreesboro on the ambulance. But honestly the day goes so quickly and you know that he is coming home in the morning so it really isn't all that bad. Alli and I seem to find things to do to fill the day. Mostly right now it just involves eating and sleeping for her and me trying to get a few things done around the house while she sleeps. Once she is awake more during the day things will get more complicated. But for right now, we're smooth sailing. I hope it continues.
Here are a couple cute pictures we've taken recently. The first is what I came home to find after running out to Target to pick up some diapers and a carrier harness for Alli. Ben and Alli had fallen asleep on the couch. The second one is just a funny picture we took when the pacifier fell out of Alli's mouth and got stuck on her lip.
1 comments:
Cute picture of Alli and Ben. That is priceless.
Post a Comment