Had my next to LAST dr. visit today. Finally there is an end in sight. I am now dilated to 2! woohoo. hah. We are definitely set for the 14th to be induced. Doesn't look like anything will change that now. We will have an ultrasound on the 10th to know what her progress is but it won't make me be induced any sooner. It will just give the dr a heads up on how big she is so we will know how likely a c-section might be if we run into problems during delivery. My strep-b test came back negative. yay. So that's one less thing to worry about.
I'm officially done with full time work now! It really feels weird. It will be nice only being PRN but I will miss the people I work with. They are begging me to work as much PRN as possible and they want to see Alli as soon as I will bring her. haha.
I now weigh 173. Of course this weight was taken after I'd been up all night and had eaten recently. So I'm still around 16-18 lbs of weight gain. Not bad eh? I can really tell Alli is getting cramped for space. Some of her movements lately have been so wild and almost painful. She's all over the place. Not long now!
7 years ago
2 comments:
So have you decided on delivery room details? Just Ben allowed? Whole family? I want only Don there for the delivery. After everything is said and done ...and cleaned up...then family will be allowed.
Also-- you going to have an Epidural? As for right now I want to go natural, no drugs...but we will see wants that pain really kicks in! :-P
Yeah ash you may want to decide that sooner than later because it takes a while to get the epidural started. So don't wait too long or they may not be able to give it.
yes epidural for me. I'm not going to try to be a hero.
No family allowed once I have to start pushing. I want people around until then to hang out and keep me company. But yes only Ben during the actual delivery
Post a Comment