CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

36 weeks

I went to my 36 week check up yesterday. Alli's heart beat is good. Dr. didn't check me this week. He said he'd do it next week. He didn't expect there to be a whole lot of change from last week to this, so he'll check next week. We scheduled the induce date for July 14 at 4am! EEK. I guess that gets us there early enough to get things rolling...(and I'm sure part of that is for the dr.'s luxury. haha). Oh well. I went over to have another NST. Alli continues to perform just as we hope she would. Last three visits she's had us out in record time. Who knows why that first time she was asleep for so long and it took 1.5 hours while all the others it only took the 20 min to get to see her active and get out of there. The nurse told me that I was showing that I was having some contractions...could've fooled me. I guess I have noticed the tightening in my belly but not really knowing what I was feeling, I assumed it to just be Alli pressing out or moving somehow.

This week will be my last week at work! Scary thought. My co-workers got me some wonderful and very sweet gifts. Just a few short weeks now and Alli will be here. She is coming at a good time. Ben has been having to do pre-plans at work where they go to each business in Smyrna and draw layouts of the buildings so that in the event of a fire the department has a detailed plan of what to do. The Lt. over this has been less than understanding and does things which don't make sense. He makes them repeat certain offices over and over again. So these guys have been out in the 90 degree heat from 8am-4pm for the last 1.5 months going from building to building. Ben needs a break. I'm not sure being up all night with a newborn is the break he wants...but its a break nonetheless. I wish I could give him a nice vacation. Oh well. One day.

0 comments: