CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

35 Week Update

I'm late posting this...but here it is. I had my check up this week and everything continues to look good. Sugars are good...Non-stress test results are good. Alli is active and that makes me happy. I am dilated to 1cm. woo hoo. haha..I'm not sure if I should be dilated more than that or not but dr. says its good so...its all good.

We are keeping everything on track for the next ultrasound to be at 38 weeks on Friday July 10. That ultrasound will tell us her weight and make the decision of whether we proceed with the estimated induce date of Tuesday July 14. The possible dates are July 14 or July 20. I think we're planning more for the 14th.

Ben started working with Rural Metro this week and all the nurses at the hospital are glad to see his return. He knows how to schmooze the nurses. :) Ben is also keeping steady work with Rutherford so we have truly been blessed. This has allowed us to knock some major chunks out of our debt and really getting ourselves prepared to be losing my full time pay. So the Lord is truly blessing us for everything to work out just right and we are so excited!

Less than 1 months now! I'm really starting to feel the countdown. Soon Alli will be here and then we have a whole new set of adventures awaiting us. Can't wait!

0 comments: