As soon as I get off work tonight, I'm going home to sleep for a few hours and then I have to get up and clean clean clean. We have company the next few days. Daniel and Meagan are coming in town with Nate and Knowlton. They will be staying in our spare rooms and I have badly neglected the house with how tired I've been from the pregnancy. Thursday morning we have an appraisor coming to look at the house so that we can finalize our refinancing. I can't wait to knock $100 off our mortgage! So I want to spend Wednesday cleaning to get the house prepared for Thursday when everyone comes in. Then Thursday at 11am I go to my weekly doctor appointment. Friday will be uneventful because Ben is working but then Saturday is the baby shower. I am so excited! I can't wait. After the shower we hope to hang out with Daniel and Meagan some more. Don and Ashley should also be coming into town so we hope to see them some too. Then I'm unfortunately back to work on Sunday. I'm dreading next week because Ben is leaving to go on the youth trek Thursday morning through Saturday morning and I will see very little of him on my days off that week. I also have an ultrasound that week that he is going to miss because he will be at the trek. June will go so quickly for us and before you know it...Alli will be here!
Some good news: Ben heard from Danny, with Rural Metro, this week. Danny wanted to know how many days Ben would be available to work if Danny hired him back on part time. So now Ben has a back up in case Rutherford co. doesn't come through for us with enough work. Ben is meeting with danny Tuesday to determine pay since he would be driving all the way to Winchester to work for them. We are hoping he will get mileage compensation but he may not. The upside is that they get extra pay on duty whenever they do a patient transport to nashville. So this would make up for some of the drop in pay from what he makes in Rutherford. We'll see.
7 years ago
1 comments:
That great that Ben has a back up now. I am sure that relieves a little bit of stress and nerves for yall. Hope yall have a great week with all your company and I can't wait for your shower. Love ya girl
Post a Comment