We had our 34 week ultrasound today. We did get a good profile shot of her. The ultrasound tech doing the ultrasound today was learning a new computer and wasn't as personable as the usual one. So we didn't get that many print outs. We (I) were anxious to see how much Alli is weighing now, since I've only gained 1 lb in the last 2.5-3 weeks. Alli is up to a whopping 5 lbs 15 ounces! She is almost 6lbs!!!!!! Oh my goodness big baby! Dr. DeRoche isn't worried about the weight. He says that it looks to be mainly in the belly as her belly size is in the 93 percentile and overall she is in the 65 percentile. He said this is to be expected and doesn't want to do another ultrasound until 38 weeks. Dr. Riley seemed to be a little more concerned about her size (as I am). He asked when the next ultrasound is and we told him 38 weeks...he kinda chuckled and said, "if you make it that long." So I think he may want to check her sooner than this. We will keep an eye on things and see how both doctors feel in a few weeks. 38 weeks would put me at the week of July 8. Anyhoo. We had another NST today and she passed with flying colors...meaning she had plenty of active periods and we didn't even have to drink a soda! So we'll see what happens over the next few weeks.
Ben met with Danny at Rural Metro. Danny did offer him a part time job. Ben will be making the starting Paramedic pay there with a review after 6 months and a possible $1-2 pay increase. This is a great relief. Now Ben will definitely have some work if things with Rutherford County slow down. Ben is averaging 3 - 24 hour shifts for them a month. So if Ben could pick up 2-4 with Rural Metro...life will be gravy!
7 years ago
4 comments:
Girl I need picture updates!!! lol
Of me or the baby? I haven't liked any of the pictures with me in them. My sister took pictures at the bridal shower. Maybe I will see them soon.
I have them edited. Just need to get them to you.
See there you go Brit. Shannon is on top of things as always!
Post a Comment