CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there. We love you Chris! Today was Ben's first official Father's Day. He got a set of hand filers/sanders...don't really know what they are and a vise for his workbench for when he's working in the garage....man stuff. haha I made him breakfast when he got home from work...nothing like scrambled eggs, bacon and toast! Yummm.

The young women in church today passed out brownies and ice cream to all the dads. All the women got was a bag of chocolate on mother's day. I think we should've got the brownies and ice cream. Oh well. All the men enjoyed it and that is what matters. I wish I could've stayed at home with Ben tonight and made his Father's Day more special but I had to come to work. We atleast got to take a nap together. Our days off are such a blur that taking a nap was a nice change. Ben is not someone who can normally nap but he makes an exception with me on Sundays.

Well this week looks to be just as busy as last week. Ben got called in to work a 12 hr shift at Rutherford co. in Murfreesboro tomorrow, works FD Tuesday and a 24 hr shift at Rutherford Co. on Wednesday! Bless him! Thursday I have my next Dr. appt and then I think Ben will want NOTHING more than to go see the new Transformer movie. He will go with or without me...so I better go. :) Friday Ben works FD and then Saturday he wants to go to the gun show and we have Caitlin's party at the gymnastics place. Busy busy busy.

6 nights of work left till maternity leave! Let the count down begin!