With 11 days to go I'm trying to get everything finalized and make sure we are ready for Alli's arrival. I've washed all her clothes, blankets, towels, etc. I'm putting together my hospital bag. I know I should've already had this done, but I'm a procrastinator. Here are some pictures of the room all put together.
I would really like to put a decorative shelf on the wall here with a rod attached underneath. I want to hang the comforter as a decoration from the rod. I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for yet.
cute Cute CUTE! I'm way stoked to meet my first little niece (on the Smith side) :-). You can tell she's going to be spoiled already... just look at all those clothes in the closet lol
The only pictures I have are the ones posted on facebook from the baby shower. I haven't taken any "pregnancy" pictures because I don't like belly pictures. I'd rather celebrate the birth...not the pregnancy. Besides I have a huge scar around my belly button from where I got burnt as a kid and it has stretched with the pregnancy...not pretty.
5 comments:
cute Cute CUTE! I'm way stoked to meet my first little niece (on the Smith side) :-). You can tell she's going to be spoiled already... just look at all those clothes in the closet lol
PS: You know you only have 11 days to go and I still haven't seen any real "pregancy pictures" posted yet of you showing off you belly
The only pictures I have are the ones posted on facebook from the baby shower. I haven't taken any "pregnancy" pictures because I don't like belly pictures. I'd rather celebrate the birth...not the pregnancy. Besides I have a huge scar around my belly button from where I got burnt as a kid and it has stretched with the pregnancy...not pretty.
The room turned out so cute. A perfect place to bring our sweet little girl home to.
Love the room Heather! You two did a wonderful job!
Post a Comment