CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

4 days

Ultrasound looked good. Alli is good and buried! She is head down and ready to go! Approximate weight is 7lbs 9oz. Sugars are good. They will check them while I'm in the hospital and as soon as that placenta is gone I might...MIGHT get to finally have some ice cream without feeling guilty. So 4am tuesday morning here we come!

Oh so Ben and I went to Lowes and bought a shelf. Then we glued a dowel rod in and made our own shelf with rod instead of buying one. So we have it hanging and the quilt is up. I will take a picture and post it here in a few. Thanks again for all the love and support. We can't wait to share Alli with everyone. Doc hopes she'll be here by early afternoon unless it happens over the weekend. Who knows...I was in a little pain last night and this morning. We'll see. Still only dilated to 2cm. So its all good.

3 comments:

The Haddock's

Aww I love the quilt hanging, too cute. I cant wait to meet her

jamie

I can't believe you are SO CLOSE! yay! thanks for tracking your progress, its been fun and informative learing things and getting ideas for when Justun and I have a baby! Im excited for you!

Smith1230

Thanks Jamie. I will definitely be an experience. I'm nervous, excited, tired...etc. It will all be so new and fun