CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Night!

Alli was GREAT last night!!! It could not have worked out better with Ben gone. It was the perfect scenario. I got her in bed by 1030 after her last feeding. After a ride in the car earlier that day I realized Alli likes music. So when I put her to bed I turned the music on repeat for her. It kept her settled and allowed me to block out all the noises that have been waking me up other than her crying! She woke up every 3-3.5 hours. So I got up twice with her to feed. That I can handle! She was always back in bed within the hour. It was wonderful. Let's pray it continues.

4 comments:

Mangum Life

That's great! Hoep it keeps up for you guys :-) --- Just a few more days and I'll finally get to see my new niece

The Haddock's

Yah, I am so glad you had such a great night with her. Hopefully that keeps up for ya.

Shannon Hairr

YAY, it's all about finding what works with each baby!!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi

I am all about the music playing :) Glad things went well!