CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

11 Weeks

Alli is 11 weeks. This week she found her hand. She loves sucking on her hands! Forget the pacifier.

Thought this picture was funny where she is sticking out her tongue.

As mentioned before, Mitzi LOVES Alli!

It got a little too cold in the house for Alli. We didn't turn the heat on during the nights it got down to the 40s. So Alli was sporting this beanie.

Thought this was funny too...Her hand is in the pocket...and NO I didn't put it there. haha

3 comments:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi

HaHa How funny! I like the tongue out and hand in the pocket. The one with Mitzi is really adorable too. Don always mentions when y'all visit Winchester and I get so jealous! I've only seen her once, and she was like a week or so old!! Gosh...bad aunt. lol :) Things will change, I might be getting to see her more often!Love ya~

Smith1230

Yeah its tough having family living so far away. We wish we could live close to everyone. That's why I try to keep this blasted thing updated as often as possible.

Mangum Life

try living over 2000 miles away - it's no fun. I wont even get to see my new nephew when he's born :-( ... hopefully we'll be able to come back up and visit soon ... keep the pictures coming I love how big Alli is getting she's really starting to show her personality now.