Alli is 20 weeks old and will be 21 weeks on Tuesday. Here are a couple recent pictures of her. I really need to keep my camera close by but the phone is much easier most days. She recently began getting really excited when she sees her bottle. She starts reaching out for it and almost shaking. It's pretty humorous to watch. Now that she knows what her bottle is and what purpose it serves...she has a desire to hold it. She is getting pretty good at holding it. The problem with her holding it is that she also likes to look around while she eats and she doesn't move the bottle with her so she is a sloppy eater if I don't help her hold it.

Here is a picture of Ben playing with Alli and eating her belly. We took a video of it but I don't know how to upload a video from the phone. So here is just a still shot of him making her smile and laugh.
0 comments:
Post a Comment