7 years ago
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Sitting on the fence but about to fall off!!
I think I've about made up my mind to quit working all together. I initially wanted to stay on PRN with my job to provide some extra cash flow and to keep my certification and skills up. The last few times I worked have been really hard to recuperate with Alli sleeping less. I love what I do and I do enjoy working, but I've really started to feel that mommy tug of wanting to be home with my baby and feeling like that's where I should be. I know this isn't possible for all mothers but I am fortunate that Ben is working as much as he is to make this possible. I've held onto the PRN as our just in case money but my job isn't any more reliable than Ben's extra ambulance work because I can be called off just as easily as he can. Ben and I are going to do some praying on it but we would like to make our decision by the first of the year. I want to go to work less and less and it will only get harder to recuperate as Alli gets older. I think we are at the point now where I will just have to take that leap of faith if this is what we decide is best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know how you feel. It is such a personal decision. I'm behind you either way.
Post a Comment