CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I can't believe it!

It's official. After prayer and months of considering this decision, Ben and I have decided for me to stay home and quit STHS Sleep Center. I will miss working with patients but I won't miss losing sleep at night and come home too tired to take care of Alli. I had a lot of down time last night at work and i got to thinking about what I wanted to do once I quit working. I really feel like this is an opportunity for me to be able to make use of this time to learn some skills that could prove beneficial to us in many ways. I really want to learn how to sew and crochet. I found these super cute adorable crochet beanies for babies and I want to learn how to make them!I mean seriously...how adorable is this newsboy cap for this little boy!!!
Surely these can't be hard to make!! So anyway. I want mom to teach me how to crochet and then also to sew. I want to be able to make Alli dresses and what not. So my new want....**drumroll** is a sewing machine...haha. So birthday coming up....just money towards that would be fabulous! haha. Since I borrowed these pictures from the site I found them on...I will link to them so you guys can go check out all the adorable hats. Here is the link

Ok anyway on to other things. Alli tried another vegetable tonight. Not one of my favorites...actually I won't go near the stuff...but she LOVED sweet potatoes. Although...tonight 1 hour after going to bed she woke screaming bloody murder. I hope she wasn't in gas pain from the sweet potatoes. If it happens again after feeding her them a second time around, then we may not ever go near them again. So currently she likes carrots, bananas, applesauce, sweet potatoes...but hates peas...awe...I love peas. Oh well. We'll try peas again in a few weeks.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments: