Ok it feels like forever since I've posted. So much is going on....or so it seems. hah.
Ben continues to work on his associates. He almost has all his generals completed and then he can focus on his core classes.
Alli is getting so darn close to crawling. She can now sit herself up from her belly. She can put herself on all fours and rock back and forth but she hasn't got the idea yet to move forward. Soon...very soon and I will be chasing this little munchkin all over the house. She is also changing her nap schedule now that she can sit up. When we put her in the crib it becomes play time. So she sits herself up and plays with her blankets and stuffed animals until she decides she is tired enough to sleep. Sometimes she sleeps...sometimes she doesn't.
I continue to keep an eye on our garden. The plants seem to be doing much better than last year. I'm really hoping we get enough tomatoes to can. I would LOVE to can some of our homemade spaghetti sauce. Yummm! I have also been sewing ALOT lately. I've made burp cloths and snuggly blankets. I will probably sell some on etsy...well try to sell them. I have yet to sell anything on etsy. So we'll see how long I keep it open.
I've also done a lot of work lately on the computer. The laptop decided to lock up on me like every 5 minutes for the last week. So that's why I haven't been on the computer much. When I am on it, I am trying to back up our files and get it ready to wipe the whole computer clean and start over. I will do that soon....I've just been a little scared of wiping it...ugh.
I'm also still working on trying to get my state license to be able to work in September. It's such an annoying process. I'm almost ready to send everything in. I think that's everything. :)
7 years ago
7 comments:
haha you post this and then just a couple hours later, there she goes crawling. You gonna be one busy momma now, chasing her everywhere.
You shouldn't be afraid to wipe your computer...Andrew does it all the time. :)
Yeah but andrew knows what he's doing
Umm, so where are the pics of the new sewing projects?? I must see!!
And how did you sew them? Did you get mom's sewing machine to work?
Nevermind, I just remembered I left my sewing machine at mom's house. hehe
haha Shannon, yes I still have your sewing machine and I need to return it. I made little tab blankets and the burp cloths...I need to post but my computer is crap right now. I'll try to do that tonight.
Post a Comment