CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

I know my body parts.

I've been meaning to post this for a couple weeks and yesterday I finally sat down with Alli and got her to show everyone how many body parts she has learned. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Kara

I've been meaning to ask you how she did in nursery?

Smith1230

She actually did surprisingly well. I took her in and for the first five minutes she played with toys and practically ignored me! Ben came in to relieve me so I could go to class and he said he didn't have to stay much longer after that. The nursery leaders asked us to stay till snack time so they could distract her with food while we left. The leaders later said Alli never fussed once. She loved every minute of it and even sat and paid attention during the lesson. Hopefully this Sunday will be a repeat!

Kara

That's awesome!