CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Crock-Pot just makes life easier!!

I haven't decided if following certain blogs makes my life easier or causes one more uneeded obsession :) One such blog posts their weekly menu with plans to do some freezer cooking at the bottom. I pay particular attention to the freezer cooking area because I like to make more than we'll eat and freeze it for later when we are in need of a quick meal. As I was browsing last week I saw a meal that just by the name peaked my interest. Taco Chicken Bowls. I followed the link she had posted to another lady's website where the recipe was posted. What I found there only fueled my recipe addiction! Not only did the recipe for Taco Chicken Bowls look super simple, cheap and require little effort, but there were numerous recipes that peaked my interest and the blog was immediately marked as a favorite....I need to join a recipe hunters anonymous program...:)
The best part about the Taco Chicken Bowls was that most of the ingredients are always in stock at our house....and the crockpot gets to do ALL the cooking. LOVE IT! See...juxtaposition of addiction versus life made simpler :).
Enjoy the Yumminess!

2 comments:

Shannon Hairr

This looks VERY similar to one I make in the crockpot and it is indeed yummy goodness!!

You might also like this website - http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/. She spent a year cooking in her crockpot every day and blogged each one.

Smith1230

ooh Shannon I'll definitely check that out.