CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Let's start taking bets...

Well we had the official doctor visit today so that now I can comfortably say...yes...we are pregnant. Of course, most people who read this are family or very close friends...and you already knew :). So here is the little peanut...
We thought we were around 9 weeks along...little peanut is tinier than expected and is only measuring 8 weeks exactly today. So we are a week earlier than we thought, no harm done...kinda figured because my body likes to be off anyway. :) So...due date is March 16. We will try NOT to have this baby on the Ides of March. :) So anyhoo, here's the lo down from today's visit.

Baby's heart rate was good at 159 bpm. Fast little booger huh?!?
Everything looks good...I continue to get to be normal, which is nice....
The best news is that just because I had gestational diabetes with Alli, does NOT mean I will have it with this one. So we'll see how it goes.

Ok...so I know mom and Shannon are hoping I've got a little boy growing inside me...anyone else venture to make a very early guess??

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough

Congratulations Smith family!!!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi

I say BOY!.... mainly because I want to see what a "boy" version of y'all looks like and the differences from Alli :D...but then again, another girl would still have a lot of differences I bet..... EXCITING! :D

Smith1230

LOL that would be interesting wouldn't? I just hope no matter what gender...first and foremost..healthy...but secondly...I hope he/she gets Ben's skin tone just like Alli. What a blessing that really was.