7 years ago
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Driving miss Diva
Today we went for a quick trip into town and told Alli we would put the windows down since it was a beautiful day out. Ben noticed as we were pulling out that the sun was in her face. I recalled that her sunglasses were still in the truck, so I reached behind and gave them to her. Now normally her sunglasses only last a moment on her face and then she is pulling them up into her hair like I do once I walk inside and don't need them on my face any more. I've never seen her wear the glasses for any length of time. She realized today the benefit of the glasses keeping the sun out of her face. She thought it was funny that all three of us had sunglasses on and she kept them on all the way to Walmart....she then wore them into walmart for 5-10 minutes. haha. Here are some funny Diva-ish pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love it. She is very glamorous.
Post a Comment