7 years ago
Monday, September 19, 2011
Sisters in town
Ben's sisters and brother in law Don were in town this week and we were able to go visit twice in Winchester while they were in. The weather was beautiful and we spent a lot of time outside. The kids all loved the bubbles. Alli was practically running the entire time we were there in Winchester. I love the wide open space of the farm. Every time we visit we realize how much we miss the peace and quiet serenity of the farm and country life.
Showing a little love for big ole Moroni!
My favorite new picture. This just captures her fun spirit and beauty.
Like I said, this girl practically ran the entire time. Grammy and Papa took all three little ones on a mile walk right before we came home Sunday night. They said Alli ran 3/4 of the way. She didn't seem tired at all once she made it back to us at the house. I want an OUNCE of that energy!
Special time with daddy...
On a side note having nothing to do with this post...I just bought an apple corer/slicer...It's my new favorite gadget! Alli doesn't like apple peels and therefore didn't want to eat apples. So I got this bad boy for a decent price and it makes life oh so simple. Now I don't spend 10 minutes peeling an apple and wasting parts....plus Alli loves it! This things makes it so quick and easy that I want to try making an apple pie or cobbler soon. I used it the other night for fried apples and it seriously saved me 30 minutes. That is so worth the $18!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment