7 years ago
Thursday, January 5, 2012
A kiss, A hug, Night Night
I just had to share a sweet Alli moment that happened today. Alli loves to run outside lately. One of her favorite things is to run circles around my car in the driveway. I took her outside to be able to run and Ben was inside stuck on a phone call. So Alli was running back and forth between the both of us. The first time she decided to run back into the house, she comes up to me and says "A kiss" and puckers up to me for a kiss. So I kiss her and put her back down. Then she says, "a hug", and we hug. Then she looks at me and says, "night night" and runs off into the house to go find daddy. It made me laugh but it was so sweet. She's a funny little girl. She came back and did this one more time. As a parent you just love little moments like this. I had to write it in here so I wouldn't forget it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment