CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

5 days later and still sore

Ben's physical agility test went as good as we could expect. It was super hard, so I am best not to underscore just how physically draining it was. He was given an IV of fluid and a B12 shot before he left so that he would have enough energy to make it through. That mixed with all the prayers, love and support, and sheer determination, Ben made it through. There was a point at the end where he was about dead...literally he could not go any further. He uttered a short prayer and asked God to lift him up and help him to achieve his dream and his goal. He, through God's wonderful grace, felt that lift he needed and had just enough energy to finish. We hope this week to hear from them. Ben is anxious and wants to hear from them by Tuesday. I know it may take a couple days to review everyone's video. As of Tuesday, 45 people had tested and only 5 had passed. Ben is hoping the pain his body has been in the last 5 days is going to be worth it.

Our weekend has been terribly busy with Brittany and Jay's wedding. Congrats guys! Shannon and Rusty did a fabulous job on the pictures! I can't wait to see them. I never want to attend another August wedding...ugh HOT.

I got released from Primary today. I told the bishopric that I just couldn't handle the isolation anymore. With the shift that I work, I am not able to make it to Thursday night enrichment, or any of the church activities held on saturday or friday nights. I told them that I need some form of socialization and bad behaving 5 and 6 year olds just wasn't doing it for me. And now with the complication of working another possible 24 extra hours a week at another sleep facility, I just don't have the time or patience to dedicate. They understood and gladly released me. I hated asking to do that, but I had to look out for what was best for me and my family. I am releaved now to be able to focus on trying to prepare us for a possible move, God willing!

Does anyone know what's happened to Bryan's blog? Is my link bad or is it not up anymore?? Bryan can you tell me what I'm doing wrong.

1 comments:

nat & ben

bryan had to change his blogsite name. you can get the new one on my blosg. it is the correct one.