CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Good news..but still cautious

Ben's buddy Chris called him tonight. Chris went to Paramedic school with him and used to work out at Smyrna Fire. He knows the Lieutenant who was in Ben's interview. Chris had told Ben that if he could get ahold of him, that he would try to find out some details. I think the Lt name was Bobby. Bobby told Chris that they were very impressed with Ben's interview. He said, "I can't gaurantee that Ben got the job, but I can gaurantee that he got the job." So I'm guessing in a weird round a bout way he was telling Chris that Ben was a done deal. He said the Ben should be getting his offer letter in the mail soon. This is confusing to me though because today Ben called the main office and they said that if you get hired the chief will call you and if you are put on the waiting list then you will get a letter. So maybe the chief will call him and he will also get an offer letter to make it official. Who knows. Ben says he likes knowing but Bobby had to say but at the same time he won't feel relieved till he hears it from the chief...

0 comments: