CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pregnancy Update

I'm not really sure what is going on yet but I wanted to keep you guys updated since you are my support system. There is a 50% chance that I am having a miscarriage. I am going to get some blood work done Thursday morning. They are going to check my hCG levels and check my blood type. They will have the results on friday. If my hCG levels are still good and high then I am still having a baby. We will know more Friday. I may just have one of those trouble pregnancies or we may just be having to start over. Sorry to be such a whirlwind of news but I'm terrible at keeping secrets so I'd rather tell you guys and have the support than hold it all in and be emotional and people not know why :). Here's to hoping for the best.