CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Dreams

I've had the craziest and most vivid dreams lately. I don't normally remember dreams but I'm sleeping a lot more lately so this might be playing a role in more dreams. I recently had a dream though about our baby. I dreamt I was getting an ultrasound and clear as day I saw that it was going to be a boy. I found this funny and told Ben when I woke up. Last night at work I randomly mentioned this dream to a co-worker and she told me that she had also dreamed that I was having a boy. Now I'm going to laugh really hard if we have a girl!

3 comments:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi

Ethan Smith here we come!

Smith1230

;)

The Fergi Fam

I had a dream when I was pregnant with Nate that I looked at my baby and I saw plain as day the baby's face and I knew it was a boy and he was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! He didn't look like Nate when he was born but a couple months later I looked at him and totally saw the baby from my dream! It was awesome! But I know when you're pregnant for some reason dreams are more vivid and way more CRAZY!!! :)