7 years ago
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Yesterday was our anniversary and it was wonderful. My only regret is that it fell on a day after I got off work so I had no choice but to come home and sleep most of the day. I was so sad to sleep the majority of the day away but I was so tired even sleeping what little I did. Ben and I had decided not to do anniversary gifts because we went in together and got a tv for our bedroom that we are super excited about. Well Ben never listens to our little agreements. He called to wake me up as he was bringing Pepper home from her final checkup (p.s. pepper is cleared for normal activity). Ben told me that he wanted me to get up and start getting ready. I drug myself out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready and he had a beautiful arrangement of wildflowers sitting on the counter. If the flowers weren't enough, he went to a local jewelry store and picked out some really pretty white gold earrings for me. LOVE THEM! We both got ready and went to dinner at the Chop House. We wanted a nice dinner to spoil ourselves a little bit since we weren't going anywhere special for the anniversary. Dinner was great. We got the stuffed portobello mushroom cap appetizer. They were stuffed with lobster, crabs and something else. Then Ben was enticed to get the Delmonico Steak and I got the Fillet Mignon. All of it was fabulous. Ben said the Delmonico was a great steak but for the price and flavor next time he would get what I got. You can't beat a fillet! We then went home and installed our tv mount and dvd player to try out our new tv. It will be so nice having a tv in the bedroom...especially once our little one arrives and is a little older and needs distractions while I get ready in the bathroom. Overall, great day...short..but great day. Three years in a wonderful marriage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds great and you are right, you can't beat a filet!!
Post a Comment