CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW

I was really getting tired of all the rain the last couple days. They said there may be a chance of snow but who really ever believes the forecasts?? I was watching a show on tv for about an hour and then when I got up the rain had changed to snow and everything was white! I loved it. The dogs needed to go outside so I let them go play in the snow. This was Mitzi's first time in the snow. She went crazy. This sent Pepper into a frenzy and they were sliding all over the porch chasing each other. I had to intervene just to protect Pepper's leg. It was funny to watch them though. Too bad Ben couldn't be here to enjoy it with us. He unfortunately is not enjoying the snow in the same way. He has been so incredibly busy with the ambulance service tonight. He has worked so many wrecks and is currently racing to Nashville with an emergency transport of a patient. Everyone be safe tonight! ;)

1 comments:

Linda Love

What,no pictures?

I hope Ben had a safe night at work. The snow is so pretty, but sometimes dangerous.