7 years ago
Friday, December 19, 2008
Due Dates
Yesterday Ben went with me to the doctor to have my first ultrasound. I didn't have a whole lot of time to think or be anxious because the doctor was in a hurry to get to a woman in active labor! HAH he didn't want to make us wait so everything went very quickly which was fine by me. So before we knew it there it was...our baby on the ultrasound. It was so surreal. I'll scan the pictures as soon as I get around to it. The doc said I wasn't as far along as he thought I was but I kinda expected that ;). So the official due date is July 22. (This just so happens to be Ashlie's birthday! No doubt she's excited about that...she's a surrogate aunt in waiting. haha) Christmas is in a few days...before you know it..the end of the year...2008 has flown by. I can't imagine how the next 7 months will be any different!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That right I will be an Auntie to a sweet little baby umm boy? girl? who knows. I cant wait. I am thinking girl so that you can break the trend. lol.
I'm really feeling boy...we'll see
We will be having the first boy...thank you very much! hahaha! :-P
oh yeah? Well someone has to carry on the Smith name...and you miss Dennis no longer carry the Smith name ;)
Heather! Congrats on the pregnancy! I ams excited for you!
Post a Comment