CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

3rd Ultrasound

Today we had yet another ultrasound. They wanted to get a better profile look. Alli....stubborn daughter of ours...decided she didn't want to give them a profile shot. She was lying belly down and was squirmy. Everything still looks ok. They were able to get the mouth and nose pictures they wanted that they were unable to get last time. She officially weighs 1lb 6oz. I have only gained 9lbs since my pre-pregnancy weight. Not bad eh...for 6 months pregnant! We didn't get very good pictures because she was so buried. She did do some cute stuff though. She nuzzled her head into my uterus like she was trying to tell us she was tired and leave her alone. She also kept playing with her ear. The only time we got a profile look was when they pushed on my belly to shake her a bit and see if she would move. She moved briefly and then went back to her same position. Stubborn girl...She kicked quite a bit too in protest of all the movement we were trying to get her to make.

Next month I will have a test to make sure I do not have gestational diabetes which is a normally run test. So I will have to drink some nasty orange drink and have blood work done. yay fun! We will not be doing another ultrasound through my doctor's office. We are still considering doing a 3d ultrasound and would do that somewhere around 28-30 weeks. We'll see.

3 comments:

The Haddock's

1 lb. So Tiny, too cute. She just wanted to sleep and ya'll wouldn't leave her alone. Poor Alli I feel sorry for her already. lol.

Shannon Hairr

I had the test and the drink wasn't that bad. Mine was like watered down Sprite. I didn't have the orange one.

Lindsey

I thought that the oragne drink was gonna be nast too. It was as bad as i thought it would be. It tasted like really carbonated orande soda to me.