We couldn't find a lamp to match the bedding set so today I painted polka dots on a white canvas lamp shade to match the bedding. I think it looks pretty darn cute. Beside the lamp is one of the receiving blankets to show just how close they are in color. I'm so proud of the lamp shade. So now I know that if I can't find any curtains that match then I can make them!!! ;)
I love it, It is very cute. Me and Chrissy was just sitting here talking about how she found a lamp at Target but we love yours. And it will be just that much more special since you made it. Color matches perfect.
1 comments:
I love it, It is very cute. Me and Chrissy was just sitting here talking about how she found a lamp at Target but we love yours. And it will be just that much more special since you made it. Color matches perfect.
Post a Comment