Excuse the pictures...my camera is broken so I had to take them with my phone.

The bedding is a cute khaki, brown, light and bright pink, mint and garden green mixture. It gives us a lot of options for decorating but we will do a mint green wall color. I will take the comforter or one of the receiving blankets for home depot to match paint color exactly! The only downside to the bedding is that it doesn't have any coordinating items like mobile, valance, hamper or lamp. So here is our solution. I bought a white square lamp shade that I will paint myself. I'm going to get fabric paint and some circle sponges and polka dot it to match the blankets. Then for the mobile...mom thinks she found a mobile for me on jcpenney's website. She thinks it's pretty close to our bedding. The valance and curtains will either be made with a solid color or we'll find something in stores that is close enough to match.
4 comments:
I love the Bedding, that is so cute. I can't believe you already got stuff but I don't blame you.
Love it!!
I love the colors..it so cheery and girlie but not too girlie...You left out Ally...I like them all
I knew she was a girl...I saved clothes at Peebles the Friday before...lol
Post a Comment