Ok...so as joyous as pregnancy is...there are some downsides to be sure.
Heather's list of grievances towards pregnancy: haha (trust me as annoying as they are, I gladly deal with them for the better sides of pregnancy)
1. My back pops out of alignment frequently due to my job and leaning over people. I have had a pinched nerve in my left lower back/hip area for a month now and keep forgetting to ask dad in law to adjust back...I assume you have to be careful with pregnant women when it comes to back manipulation. Tonight at work I was leaning over a patient in the bed to fix a wire and now I have terrible back pain (separate from the pinched nerve).
2. RLS!!! (not to be confused with ROUS - a funny for people who know Princess Bride) In the sleep world RLS is Restless Leg Syndrome. For whatever reason, pregnancy can cause you to have RLS. Sometimes it is related to anemia but my recent bloodwork showed no anemia. So...other causes...hmm...I just read a website that said it could be related to not getting enough exercise during the day or having to much caffiene or other stimulants. Duely noted...I had some Dr. Pepper tonight to stay awake. That could be why my legs are driving me CRAZY sitting here in my chair and involuntarily kicking my legs every few minutes.
3. Constant sinus problems without my routine medication...oh well. such is life.
Those are my biggest complaints...Overall none are truly bad...uncomfortable to be sure...but I cannot complain. Atleast I'm not throwing up all the time. That is a tremendous blessing!
FYI - we registered saturday at babies r us. I've decided not to register anywhere else. I love everything being in one place. I don't want to deal with return policies at Target and Walmart just doesn't have many ailes of baby items to seem worth registering there.
Well time to get patients up so I will get off here. Goodnight.
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment