CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Step 1 Complete

The furniture is in and put together!!



The furniture makes us realize just how small our rooms are. We are so glad that everything came in without any nicks or missing parts!! Now we just need to decide what to paint the walls.

5 comments:

The Haddock's

Yippee, I love it. Too cute. Now once you find out what your having then you can decide the colors.

Linda Love

It looks pretty. We won't talk about what it took to get it upstairs...:)

Smith1230

poor ben and ben...I know they don't want to think about how heavy that funiture was. I'm so thankful they are strong though and willing to do it!

The Haddock's

Hi sweetie.....I love your baby furniture. How exciting for you. You'll have to post a recent picture of yourself so I can see how BEAUTIFUL things are going!!!!!
Lots of love....Mama Vaughn

The Haddock's

Hi sweetie.....I love your baby furniture. How exciting for you. You'll have to post a recent picture of yourself so I can see how BEAUTIFUL things are going!!!!!
Lots of love....Mama Vaughn