CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its Official

It is official. We are having a girl. We are naming her Alli Love Smith. Mom has suggested alternate spellings of Alli. What do you guys think of Aleigh, Alleigh, or Alle? Mom was concerned about Alli reminding people of the weight loss program instead of our child. Haha. So just tell me which of the 4 you think is best? Alli performed acrobatics for us today in the womb...I didn't feel them but that's ok because I got to see it. She gave us a thumbs up, a high five, kicked, and eventually after much patience she showed that she was a girl. She is already stubborn like me. Here are a few pictures of her.
I love this picture of her face. It was absolutely hilarious during the ultrasound because Ben was saying how freaky she looked with just the skeletal face. As we were talking about her, she was opening and closing her mouth making it look that much stranger. We were laughing saying she needed to develop more before she ever thinks of going to prom. haha

7 comments:

Kara

I like Allie or Alleigh. And the stubborn part is not a Heather thing...it's a love thing. She has the right middle name. ;) I'm so happy for you.

Smith1230

Yeah we were initially going to go with Allie but I like Alli being shorter and different...We'll see if we change (I change) our minds.

Kara

I love spelling names differently. I plan to do that with our daughter's name.

Lindsey

I vote Alli or Allie. I didn't think of a weight loss thing at all. I didn't really know there was one.

The Haddock's

I love Alleigh. I love when names are spelled different.

Shannon Hairr

I like Alli and Allie because everyone will at least know how to pronounce it. I don't think people will think of the weight loss drug, silly mom! I like Alleigh because it seems a little Irish but people might not know how to pronounce it.

Smith1230

If we went with a different one I think it would be Alliegh but I'm not sure.