CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A near miss and a very thankful prayer...

Tonight as I was heading into work I realized that West End Ave was not a good place to be. The Vandy/Kentucky Wildcats game was tonight and traffic was terrible. I could see ahead that a cop had someone pulled over in the right lane. Ahead of me a bus was turning left onto a street followed by another car who really should've waited because of how close I was to them in oncoming traffic. Then I notice to my right a car turning right into MY LANE when they shouldn't have because of how close I was. They should've stopped because the cop had pulled someone over immediately after the street he was turning off of. So when he pulled out into traffic he had no where to go but in front of me or stop behind the cop. Well the idiot did the dumb thing and sped up to get in front of me instead of being patient and I had to slam on my brakes and ended up locking them up. My heart was racing and I was so MAD! The cop (who saw it all) just shut his car door and continued to go about giving someone a ticket and didn't bother to make sure I was ok or even look towards the guy who about wrecked my car! Anyway I drove on to the garage to park my car at work and offered a prayer of thanks for NOT getting in a wreck. It took me a while to get over it.

Anyway...so far from the last post here are the predictions for baby gender:

Boy:2
Girl:1
Don't Know:1

Anyone else want to guess?

0 comments: