CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Boy = 3 vs Girl = 0

So far keeping score is is 3 to 0 in favor of having a boy. I had a dream I was having a boy. Christina at work had a dream I was having a boy, and now tonight I had a patient that told me I was having a boy. Once my patient found out that I was pregnant, she looked at "how I was carrying." She says that based on how I'm carrying that I'm having a boy. I think I'm carrying low right now. So who knows...old wives tales I guess. Ashley wants me to have a girl. She says that she and Don will have the first boy in the family. I said she will know in two weeks. haha. We'll see.

2 comments:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi

Seriously Heather, you are going to count what a deranged sleep deprived and medicated laden patient told you? HA that just sickens me! lol carrying low my rear! She doesn't know what she's talking about - and if your eyes intake images upside down and your brain rearranges the picture and dreams are a response to information/images in the brain then it is obvious that your dreams are to be taken in opposite manner to what it portrays THUS in fact you were in actual reality dreaming about a baby girl - and don't think I am just making this all up! .... it's a girl. Hands down.

:-P Start picking out PINK

Smith1230

hahaha oh Ashley