Well I'm back at work for another week. For some reason this week numbers are really down. I may get called off Tuesday night and only work Sunday and Monday. I don't mind a night off except for the cut in pay if I don't have the PTO hours. Oh well. Last night I sent off my resume to two companies that do contract scoring. I hope to get on with one of them! Geez I pray I get on with one of them. I really want to get some part time work or heck...full time work doing contract scoring. That would work out perfectly. I pray that something comes of this. If I do get called of Tuesday then I will probably go get some resume paper and send off resumes to the local labs and offer contract services for scoring. We'll see if anything pans out.
Ben is working tomorrow at Smyrna Central for the ambulance service. Work is slow there but at least he is getting something. Ben is confident that it will pick up. I'm glad he's confident! hah.
I have another ultrasound on Thursday. Hopefully it will further confirm that Alli is still Alli and not a boy. haha We really don't want to have to change gender items. Hopefully they will get the profile pictures they need to make sure she doesn't have a cleft palate and what not. It's all good. We'll keep everyone posted.
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment